1. Personal Data
“Personal Data” refers to data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data in combination with other information to which the organisation may have access and includes the meaning otherwise as defined in the Act as amended from time to time.
When you have signed up with us as a customer, make a purchase, registered yourself with us on our email list and/ or view and surf our product on our website, you have agreed to eina (including its related corporations and business units), as well as their respective
2. Collection of Personal Data
Personal Data may be collected from you in the following ways:
- When you order and make a purchase from our website
- When you submit to register as a customer on our website
- When you request to be register on our email list for promotions
- When you interact with us via telephone calls, letters, face to face meetings and emails
- When you are contacted by and responded to our sales and/ or customer service team
- When you submit your personal data for any other reasons
- When we collect your personal data by other lawful means.
The Personal Data provided by you shall be accurate, true and complete. In event of you volunteering to provide Personal Data of another person to us, you shall ensure that you have been authorized to do so and such Personal Data should also be accurate, true and complete. Failure on your part to comply with the above may result in us unable to provide you with the products and services that you may required.
3. Purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your Personal Data and withdrawal of consent
Personal Data may be collected, used and disclosed for the following purposes:
- To send promotions, updates, marketing and advertising information that we can provide to you
- For our market research and survey purposes
- For organizing promotional events
- To verify and process any of your particulars and also for payments
- To resolve complaints and also attend to any request and enquires
- To monitor and record any communications such as phone calls and emails for internal quality assurance and performance evaluation
- To manage payment, billing, account, credit checks and debt recovery matters
- For legal purposes which include and not limited to obtaining legal advise and dispute resolution
- To conduct any investigations or audits or carry out crime and fraud prevention
- To enforce our legal rights and obligations
In event that you have provided us with your Singapore telephone number (s) and have given us your consent for us to send to you promotional and marketing information, we will from time to time, use your provide Singapore telephone number (s) which may include by calling, SMS, fax or other ways to send out information of our goods and services.
We have provided the option in our email or marketing messages to unsubscribe from our sending list if you will want to withdraw for this service provided. You can also write to us via our contact information to withdraw your consent to our continued use and disclosure of your Personal Data.
Upon your withdrawal of consent, you acknowledge that we may not be able to provide certain goods and services to you and we may cease such provisions accordingly without any liability.
We may require up to 30 working days for any request for consent withdrawal to be effected in our system.
4. Security and Protection
We are committed to ensure that Personal Data that is with us is secured. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the Personal Data that we have collected.
However, we shall advise that you have acknowledged that data transmission over the internet may not be totally secured and by providing us with your Personal Data, you shall be liable for any security issues that may result during the transmission of the information.
We may collect information automatically when you visit our website by setting a cookie. This cookie allows us to identify your computer. You can choose not to allow cookies. If you do, we can’t guarantee that your experience with this website will be as good as if you do allow cookies.
The information collected by cookies does not personally identify you; it includes general information about your computer settings, your connection to the Internet e.g. operating system and platform, IP address, your browsing patterns and timings of browsing on this website and your location. Most internet browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can change the settings of your browser to erase cookies, or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer.
By accessing and using our website, you have consented to the storage of cookies, other local storage technologies and other information on your devices.
6. Links to other third-party websites and services